June is Missions Month at Brown and we are so excited for everyone to get On the Move with us! Our Missions Ministry seeks to go wherever doors are opened to speak the truth of Jesus Christ and His redemptive power that saves souls. Find out below how you can get on the move through prayer, projects, donations and/or financial contributions.
If ever there was a time that our city, state, country, and world needed prayer, it is now. Join us daily for prayer using this calendar as a guide. We are encouraging everyone to get active in prayer by taking a daily prayer walk around their neighborhood, at work, at the park, etc. We want to see you On the Move! Share pictures of your walk/your steps/miles with us by e-mailing missions@
- During the month of June, we are asking everyone to drop off the following items for our donation drive which will benefit members in need as well as our mission partners:
- Essential cleaning supplies (Bleach, Clorox wipes, antibacterial soap, Lysol, etc)
Brown is always on the move with Missions. Because of your gifts, we are able to support numerous members, local, national and international missions. We appreciate the generosity from our financial partners, and we are asking everyone to consider doing the following during Missions’ Month:
- Setup Recurring Giving for Missions
- Have a summer birthday? Consider asking friends and family to give a gift on your behalf for Brown’s Missions.
- Purchase your On the Move with Missions T-Shirt. All proceeds will go towards our Mission Partners and to supply school shirts/uniforms to local students.
- Children will make cards of encouragement, BMBC will distribute to essential workers and seniors.
- Kits will be provided and can be picked up from the South Campus, completed cards should be returned to the South Campus.
- Pick-up kits and return completed kits on the following Saturdays: June 6th, June 13th & 27th from 10 am to 2 pm.